What is the ultimate accessory for fall?
Shiny, glossy, bouncing hair.

Corinna-B's-World-Simply-Smooth-Magic-Potion-01
Hiya!
Selfie time - my hair using Simply Smooth Magic Potion

After a long summer of slicked back and pulled up hair, fall's trench coats and jackets, fluffy sweaters and long sleeves are best complimented by hair that has luster and shines and moves, stays groomed and doesn't look constructed or labored over.

Corinna-B's-World-Simply-Smooth-Magic-Potion-02
My hair while I'm working on a product shoot for a magazine.
Fall in Phoenix still has pretty gorgeous weather. Simply Smooth Magic Potion is keeping my hair smooth and manageable.


 For me that is quite a handful as my hair has a natural wave that looks like a really bad home perm. So I am completely reliant on great products to both give me control of hair that wants to take off in every direction, and to give my hair a super silky shine.


Corinna-B's-World-Simply-Smooth-Magic-Potion-03
Simply Smooth Magic Potion keeping my hair smooth and shiny on a magazine shoot

For the past few months I have been using and loving Simply Smooth Magic shampoo and conditioner, and the Simply Smooth Magic Potion.


The Simply Smooth Magic Potion collection is sulphate free, paraben free, and sodium chloride free. For those with extreme gluten and wheat allergies, this line is completely gluten free too.
It's color safe and seems to be able to fix pretty much anything.

The Magic Potion detangles, soothes and smooths, hydrates the hair and calms down any frizzy-ness. If you are like me and have tons of really thick hair you will notice a speed up in blow dry time.
My hair, left to it's own devices, wants to fly away. It gets frizzy and most control products normally just weigh it down and take away the bounciness. Simply Smooth Magic Potion products make it incredibly manageable and leaves it super soft.

For the past week my poor assistant Katie has had to make a photo diary of my hair for this story, on an iPhone. No slick edits, no fabu-fixes, just me and my hair.

Corinna-B's-World-Simply-Smooth-Magic-Potion-04
Today, walking out of the makeup room and heading out to set.
Corinna-B's-World-Simply-Smooth-Magic-Potion-07
Behind the scenes in the makeup room today

Corinna-B's-World-Simply-Smooth-Magic-Potion-06
Behind the scenes - in the makeup room today

Corinna-B's-World-Simply-Smooth-Magic-Potion-05
Behind the scenes - today on set, shooting an ad campaign.
My hair is bouncy, soft and shiny, and in this light is looking brown!



The product line is keratin and collagen infused.
Read more about these amazing hair care products here


Simply-Smooth-Magic-Potion







 
Top