Here come the holidays and all their gift giving (and gift receiving!) glory. If you are making a list, either for giving or for presents you'd like to receive, here are 5 of my favorite beauty gadgets that make incredible gifts:

Clarisonic


Christmas-Gift-Clarisonic
Clarisonic

I adore my clarisonic. I have had mine for years and it still works perfectly, so it's actually a great investment.
When I'm shooting a movie I need my actresses' skin to stay immaculate, so I get them each a Clarisonic - you just can't beat them. Read about Clarisonic here

Order a Clarisonic here:



Amika Switch Kit
Amika-Switch-Kit
Amika Switch Kit

This is my favorite new hair curling system. I love having the flexibility to switch out curling irons and wands without having to buy multiple curling irons.
Today I'm changing up my look and using the "beachy waves" wand.
Read about the Amika Switch kit here: Amika Switch Kit
Order an Amika Switch Kit here 


Sonic Diamondcare Toothbrush


Holiday-Gift-List-Sonic-Diamondcare-Toothbrush
Sonic Diamondcare Toothbrush

You can't beat a great smile with gleaming teeth!
This is the ultimate way to get superwhite, super clean teeth.
I love the travel pack too - it's convenient and functional



Q Redew


Holiday-Gift-Guide-Q-Redew
Q Redew

It looks like a torture device but its actually a hair refresher!
When your hair is looking flat, curls are lacking luster or maybe you just need to squeeze one more day out of your blow out, the Q Redew works like a cool air humidifier paired with a steamer. You won't make your head wet, and the steam won't give you crazy frizz, it just revitalizes the 'do and makes it look like you just finished styling your hair.
Order a Q Redew here:

Nuface Trinity Facial Toning Device


Holiday-Gift-Guide-Nuface-Trinity-Toning-Device
Nuface Trinity Mini
I'm a huge fan of microcurrent facial treatments.
Basically on a muscular level they tone and shorten the fibers, and on a dermal level they stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, the combined result being significant anti-aging. 
The Nuface Trinity Facial Toning Device lets you give yourself these amazing (and expensive!) treatments at home, saving you a small fortune.

Order your Nuface Trinity Facial Toning Device here:

 
Top