I really love fall.
I love the soft light, I love the soft hair
and I love these 5 major makeup trends for fall 2014

Fall-2014-Makeup-Trends
fall 2014 makeup trends

1. Metallic Touches
Don't you just love soft gold and bronze metallics around the eyes?
Everyone looks gorgeous in them.

Fall-2014-Makeup-Trends-Metallic-eyes
image via fashion maga-zine.com

Fall-2014-Makeup-Trends-Metallic-eyes
image via fashiondivadesign.com
2. Glowing Skin
Always, always my most favorite thing is a gorgeous, glowing complexion.

Fall-2014-Makeup-Trends-Glowing-Skin
fall makeup glowing skin

3. Lots of Lashes
This is the season of the big lash.
And I love a season with a big lash!

Fall-2014-Makeup-Trends-Big-Lashes
big lashes at Gucci

4. Bold Lips
After soft glossy summer lips its fun to venture out into a big, bold lip again.

Fall-2014-Makeup-Trends-Bold-Lip
bold lips for fall 2014

Fall-2014-Makeup-Trends-Bold-Lip
bold lips fall 2014

5. Color
This season you can add a pop of color, like a bold mascara or a vibrant eyeliner.

Fall-2014-Makeup-Trends-Color-Pop
Cara Delevingne blue eyeliner


 
Top