This week on the covet list...


I'm just loving this Balenciaga Classic City Bleu Persan handbag.
You can carry it by the hand stitched handles, or use the shoulder strap. Made in Italy with soft, vintage lambskin.
I love this with jeans and a white T...


Balenciaga-Classic-City-Bleu-Persan-Handbag


A particularly fabulous wardrobe stylist that I work with told me I should always have a pair of gold sandals, because they are timeless and go with everything. I want these ones!

Giuseppe-Zanotti-Gold-Python-Mules

Maison by La Perla Slip.
Silk satin slip embellished along the neckline with embroidery on tulle backing in the same color silk. Finished with hand-embroidered double "frastaglio" lace. You sleep better in beautiful nightwear...

Maison-By-La-Perla-Slip-With-Frastaglio-Lace

One of my girlfriends has tons of David Yurman. I, on the other hand, have none. But I covet this gorgeous bracelet...

David-Yurman-Renaissance-Bracelet

Lightly spiced citrus notes with a concentration of the whole tree, wood, leaves and fruit. I love my home to smell citrusy.
Diptyque-Oranger-Candle




 
Top