Are you taking a weekend escape this summer?
I'm quickly packing for a long weekend and want to show you my 
9 Essential Items for A Weekend Getaway.


9-Essential-Items-For-A-Weekend-Getaway


1. The Denim Jacket
This year it's perhaps my favorite go-to piece. Mine is relatively fitted, so it has a nice streamlined look, and works with absolutely everything, giving a chic, smart casual look.

2. Gucci Aviators
I love my Gucci Aviators! They are bigger than your average aviator, and I adore the detail at the hinge. Mine are in gold.

3. White Sandals
This summer I'm wearing mostly white. I love layering white on white (the denim jacket looks fabulous layered with whites), and a white or gold sandal looks lovely with it.
I love crisp, white sandals with shorts or skinny jeans, and they look perfect with sundresses too.

4. Turquoise Scarf
I've never considered myself a scarf person, but I picked up a bunch of these as gifts in a market in Paris last year, and ended up keeping some for myself.
Again with the white on white wardrobe I'm wearing this summer a bright scarf is fun,, and if the evening gets cooler a scarf comes in handy.

5. Stephanie Johnson Miami Collection Cosmetic Bags
I am obsessed with these for travel! I have all 3 sizes, and rotate them around depending on my needs. They are perfect for any airline travel as the TSA can see through them without you having to pull them apart and put your skincare/cosmetics/haircare into ziplock bags in the airport screening lines. Being that they are made by Stephanie Johnson you have the added benefit of their brilliant construction - everything arrives to your location in one piece, not broken and leaking through your luggage. And they look incredibly chic.

6. Oribe Travel Sized Hair Spray
I have 2 that I travel with. The first is the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, which adds texture like a dry shampoo and the second is the Oribe Anti Humidity Spray which gives you control and eliminates humidity frizz, but also is malleable so you can still work with your hair.

7. Neals' Yard Travel Sized Products
My winter was owned by the amazing Neal's Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm, my summer is all about 3 travel ready beauty products from Neal's Yard.
Neal's Yard Organic Facial Wipes,White Tea Facial Mist and Organic Argan Oil
(click on each link for a product breakdown)
 
Top