With summer in full swing, the world is getting a little steamy.
None of us want to go out with a gooey, slimey looking complexion, but at the same time a powdery face looks ridiculous at worst, unflattering at best.


Tatcha-Blotting-Papers


I am obsessed with Tatcha Aburatorigami Beauty Papers.
I put them in my red carpet ladies' evening bags, and I give them to my brides to maintain their gorgeousness throughout their big day. I also don't leave home without them.

All Tatcha products are beautifully packaged, are of premium quality, and have wonderful stories behind them.

Centuries ago, gold leaf craftsmen created blotting sheets of abaca leaf to protect their precious metal as they hammered it into whisper-thin sheets. Resourceful geisha learned that the soft, absorbent leaflets were perfect blotting papers, incorporating them into their beauty rituals. These original beauty papers are made from 100% abaca leaf and gold flakes to blot away excess oil without stealing moisture from the skin, leaving you with petal-fresh skin any time. Ideal for dry skin, combination skin and oily skin



Order Tatcha Beauty Papers online at Tatcha.com, or find them in-store at Barneys.
 
Top