This September I am leading a little group of ladies from the south on a personal tour around Italy.


We will be drinking win here at the spectacular Hotel San Pietro in Positano

Not the tour bus trip of Italy, not the Italy you see from a cruise ship, but Corinna B's World's Italy - essentially some of my favorite off the beaten track places combined with a few of the main places a first timer in Italy has to see.

None of the ladies have traveled internationally before, so although the trip is still 3 months out, I'm making them lists of travel essentials. Being that it's summertime now and plenty of you will be traveling too, I'm going to share some of it with you via the blog.

If you follow this blog you'll know that I am obsessed with Oribe hair care products.
The main hairstylist I shoot with, Drew Noreen, uses Oribe products exclusively, and is always giving me the lowdown on how to get the best out of my hair with Oribe.

Last year he turned me onto Gold Lust. 

This exquisite, light as air hair oil not only protected my color from the fierce sun and days spent in the ocean both in Sicily and on the Italian Riviera, but it also kept the condition of my hair silky, smooth and soft.
Normally after one week at the beach my hair is trashed. Last summer I was in Italy for 6 weeks, and not only was my hair easy to manage and style while I was away, but I came home with my hair still shining and looking gorgeous.

This year I already have a travel size Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil ready to go.
Actually I have everything I need for my hair in travel sizes from Oribe.

Yesterday while we were shooting a fashion story for a national magazine, Drew hooked me up with the Oribe The Collection Travel Set. (and the ladies on the Corinna B's World Glam Italia 2014 tour are buying theirs this week!)



The Oribe The Collection Travel Set is a set of 7 single use shampoos, conditioners and masques. This gives you the opportunity to try them if you haven't already, or for the traveler they are the ideal luxury companion, enabling you to maintain glorious locks without weighing down your travel bags.
For those of you who haven't yet crossed over into the decadence of Oribe hair products, they not only are unparalleled in performance ( nothing makes your hair look more beautiful than Oribe!) but the smell of them is just heaven!



I will be blogging and posting pictures on Instagram from the Corinna B's World Glam Italia 2014 Tour.
Are you already following me on Instagram (Instagram/Corinnamakeup)? If not, join me here

Do you follow me on facebook? Join my facebook page, Corinna B, here

I'm thinking about running some giveaways with fun items from the Corinna B's World Glam Italia 2014 Tour, picked up along the way. 
Make sure you are following me on all my social media so that you can see the giveaway announcements and win!
 
Top