You know how Google manages to hit every page you open with ads that pertain to things that you like and things you may intend to purchase? Well I am being bombarded at the moment with endless ads for Dutch Lingerie purveyor Marlies Dekkers
And that's just fine by me. 
Heaven only knows my great loves in life are a high heel, a beautiful lipstick and a never ending supply of 
luxe underthings.


While they currently want me engaged in their Tempting Triangle
(as seen above)
I am somewhat obsessed with the new Joan Of Arc inspired pieces
for the fall/winter 2014 Couture Collection.


The release says the collection is for
“a young and strong woman following her heart and achieving remarkable goals in her life” 
and I am pretty convinced that I could follow my heart, and achieve the remarkable in either of these ensembles.
And I think I may even have a wig just like this one...


Don't you just love it??
 
Top